Don’t leave behind a financial mess. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
For many this is a hard to think about, but if something should happen, having your financial affairs in order will make it easier on your family.
ASIC’s Moneysmart outlines simple steps to develop a plan and get your paperwork in order:
- Check bank accounts and other assets
- Review your life insurance
- Involve your partner in your finances
- Write or update your will
- Keep your important documents safe.
Get tips from CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professionals on how to plan ahead with your finances so you can worry less, here and now.
To find out more contact: